Need to send a call blast to a group of people? CallMultiplier makes it easy!
If you need to send a call blast to a group of people then CallMultiplier is for you!
For more than a decade, our call blast service has been helping groups of all sizes send voice and text messages out quickly, easily, and reliably.
How our call blast service works
To setup your contacts for your call blast, simply upload an Excel spreadsheet or CSV file to create your list in seconds!
If you don't have a file, just manually enter your contacts one time. Then your contacts are stored and you can send them a call blast anytime that you need.
CallMultiplier even lets you divide your contacts into smaller groups called subgroups,
so that you can choose whether you want to send your call blast to the entire group or just to one or more specific subgroups.
To send a call blast, you simply type your message and choose who you want it to go to and when.
That's all there is to it! Then we take over and deliver your call blast to your group in minutes.
While your call blast is being delivered to your group, you can track the status online in real-time and see who has received your message and who hasn't.
Or you can spend your time doing something else, while we take care of delivering your message for you.
Features to make your call blasts quick and effective
Our call blast service is designed with the needs of groups like yours in mind. Features include:
- Custom Caller ID - change the Caller ID on your calls to be your phone number or use a CallMultiplier message playback number
- Message playback number - your members can call this number and we will replay the last message you sent to them
- Answering machine detection - members receive a full message on calls going to voicemail
- Polling - ask a question in your message and receive touch-tone responses from your members
- Schedule messages - send your call blasts immediately or choose a specific date and time
With CallMultiplier, there is no hardware necessary, no software to install, and there are no frustrating apps to deal with. You can manage your group messaging entirely online,
from your computer or mobile device.