Share the word and count your rewards!
We know that you love how CallMultiplier saves you time and money and helps get your important messages out quickly and easily.
Our growth and success is due in part to you telling others how well CallMultiplier has worked for you.
We are delighted to reward you for spreading the word, by giving you referral rewards on your account when new customers that you referred to us sign up.
It's just our way of expressing appreciation for helping get the word out about CallMultiplier!
We will credit your CallMultiplier account with referral rewards equal to 10% of every dollar spent with us during their first year of service, by every new customer that signs up for our service and tells us that they were referred by you.
There is absolutely no limit to how much you can earn in referral rewards.
Your referral rewards.
Every time a new customer tells us that they were referred by you, we'll send you an e-mail to let you know.
At any time, you can check your current referral reward balance by logging in to your CallMultiplier account on our website and going to the
Account Management section, where you will find your Referral Rewards balance.
On the next purchase you make, whether that be to renew, auto-renew, or order more message credits, we will automatically apply your referral
rewards to reduce the cost of your purchase
How to refer new customers.
During the sign-up process, every new customer is asked how they heard about us. In order to receive referral rewards for new customers that
you send to us, just give them your Group ID and tell them to select the Referral choice and enter your Group ID in the details box.
However, if they forget your Group ID and just put your name or organization name, we'll do our very best to track it back to you.
Some legal jargon, just to be clear.
- A new customer can only have one referral source.
- Referral rewards expire one year after having been awarded.
- Referral rewards have no cash value and can only be redeemed as a discount on your future CallMultiplier purchases.
- You cannot refer yourself, or receive referral rewards for multiple accounts within the same group, organization, business, etc.
- Referral information that is not entered during the sign-up process cannot be used to identify the referral source.